Information pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree no. 196/2003 and art. 13 of the EU GDPR 2016/679, for the processing of data
Dear Sir / Madam, Pursuant to art. 13 of Legislative Decree 196/2003 (Privacy Code) and art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR 2016/679), the processing of personal data concerning you will be based on principles of correctness, lawfulness and transparency and the protection of your privacy and your rights. Pursuant to art. 13 of the code and of the GDPR 2016/679, we therefore provide you with the following information
- The personal data you provide will be processed exclusively for the institutional purposes of the Center, which are those connected with the activities of prevention, diagnosis, treatment and rehabilitation, carried out for the protection of one's health.
- personal data defined as "sensitive data" by the aforementioned Code, which you have provided to us and those you will provide us on subsequent occasions, will be processed by the Service in accordance with the provisions of the law and regulations and in consideration of the purposes of significant public interest that the service pursues in compliance with the security measures pursuant to art. 32 of the GDPR 2016/679 and Annex B of the Privacy Code (Articles 33-36 of the Code), by persons specifically appointed, in compliance with the provisions of art. 29 GDPR 2016/679. We remind you that sensitive data are personal data "suitable for revealing racial and ethnic origin, religious, philosophical or other beliefs, political opinions, membership of parties, trade unions, associations or organizations of a religious nature, philosophical, political or trade union, as well as personal data suitable for revealing the state of health and sexual life ".
- the provision of the requested data is mandatory as required by current legislation; any refusal to provide such data could make it impossible to provide all the services provided for in point 1;
- the processing will be carried out both manually and through the use of IT procedures;
- sensitive data will not be disseminated; however some of them may be communicated for the purposes referred to in point 1 to external collaborators, subjects operating in the medical sector, to all those subjects to whom the communication is necessary for the correct fullfillment of the purposes indicated in point 1 (substitute doctors, analysis laboratory, medical specialists, pharmacists, hospitals, private nursing homes);
- personal data other than sensitive data may be communicated to the persons in charge of processing for the purposes referred to in point 1 above;
- Art. 7 of the Code and Articles. 15-22 of the GDPR 2016/679 give the interested party the exercise of specific rights, including that of obtaining from the owner confirmation of the existence or otherwise of their personal data and their making available in an intelligible form; the interested party has the right to know the origin of the data, the purpose and methods of processing, the logic applied to the processing, the identity of the owner and the subjects to whom the data may be communicated; the interested party also has the right to obtain the updating, rectification and integration of data, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law; the owner has the right to object, for legitimate reasons, to the processing of data except in cases of mandatory data processing expressly provided for by the laws in force.
- It should be noted that also for the purposes of anti-money laundering legislation, the data relating to the services falling within the aforementioned legislative framework will be kept as required by law for ten years from the completion of the service
- the data controller is Medinat S.a.s. by Re Simone & C .;
- the person in charge of the treatment is Dr. Lamberto Re;
- you can contact the data controller or manager without special formalities, to assert your rights as provided for by art. 7 of the Code.